Month of April
LeBou at San
Coffee Field Trip
Roy's Station Coffee & Teas
Girls Night: The
April's meeting will not be a game night at Sally's as
previously scheduled. Instead the Wednesday, April 29 "Girls Night: The
Musical" will take the place of an April meeting. Everyone should have
their ticket for the 7:30 show by now & if you're interested in
meeting for dinner beforehand we will be at Panera Bread at 6:00. It is
"kitty-corner" from DeAnza parking lot & down a bit. Looking
forward to the show!
20807 Stevens Creek Boulevard
Cupertino, California 95014
Best wishes to Joan & Walt Wilson who will be celebrating
their 35th anniversary on the 20th!
Riviera Cruise in 2009 All
monies are fully refundable if cancelled by the final payment in July
2009......CLICK for flyer! Saturday Coffee
We meet every Saturday morning at
9 am at
Le Boulanger at San Felipe and Yerba Buena. There is a Starbucks
across from it if you need something "special" to go with your bagel or
pastry. Our field trip this month will be April 18 to Roy's
Station Coffee & Teas in the heart of Japantown at 197 Jackson
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that
is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time to practice meditation, yoga, and prayer.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2008.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their
journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead
invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her
mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems
are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like
algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends
will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.